KIWI BALLET ZIPPED BAG
In honour of New Zealand Dance Week (22-30 April 2017) and International Dance Day (29 April 2017) we have created this Kiwiana design that combines some classically Kiwi words and phrases with classical ballet terms.
KIWI + WILIS (you know, the creepy spirits from Giselle) = KIWILIS
SWEET AS + ASSEMBLÉ = SWEET ASSEMBLÉ
TU MEKE + ÉCARTÉ = TU MEKÉCARTÉ
HARD YAKKA + À LA SECONDE = HARD YAKKÀ LA SECONDE
PACK A SAD + ADAGIO = PACK A SADAGIO
TIKI TOUR + TOUR EN L'AIR = TIKI TOUR EN L'AIR
HOKEY POKEY + ÉPAULEMENT = HOKEY POKÉPAULEMENT
MARMITE + TENDU = MARMITENDU
CHOICE BRO + ROND DE JAMBE = CHOICE BROND DE JAMBE
- 100% cotton fabric.
- Heavy duty canvas fabric (sturdy enough for all your dance gear).
- Natural unbleached colour.
- Long handles make it easy to carry this bag over your shoulder, leaving your arms free for spontaneous port de bras.
- Reinforced stress points for durability.
- Squared off bottom (so it stands up on it's own).
- Main compartment has a full length zip to keep all your gear safe.
- Zippered inside pocket to hide your valuables and to keep those bobby pins under control.
- Perfect size to use as an airline carry-on.